How to get the most out of fruits and vegetables? Of course, grind them and drink! We have prepared for you a small cheat sheet about exactly which ingredients to mix in order to get not only healthy but also tasty drink!
What could be tastier than a fruit mix? Whether it is a smoothie in which some fruit fibers remain, or a nutriblast with even small seeds completely chopped up, the choice is obvious anyway – it is the fruits that will give a charge of vivacity and good mood. Here are some types of good fruit combinations:
- Banana + Kiwi + Milk
- Banana + Kiwi + Pear + Water + Honey
- Kiwi + apple + mandarin + kefir
- Orange Juice + Banana Juice + Banana + Pineapple
- Strawberries + oatmeal + milk + natural yogurt + honey + cinnamon
- Pineapple + apple + watermelon
Vegetable shakes can sometimes be less tasty, but more healthy. Here are some fruit and vegetable and just vegetable combinations:
- Pumpkin + Cinnamon + Lemon + Grapefruit + Honey
- Broccoli + white cabbage + celery + apple juice + ice
- Zucchini + cucumber + salt + coriander + ground red pepper
- Apple + Cucumber + Celery
- Tomato + carrots + apple
Make sure to try them and share your experience in the comments below.